Hey penguins! Do you want to become a Fire Ninja on Club Penguin? Card-Jitsu Fire is available for members only. Here are the cheats to become a Card-Jitsu Fire Ninja.
Card-Jitsu Fire Guide
1) To begin your journey, you must be a ninja. Click here to learn how to be a ninja.
2) Go to the Ninja Hideout.
3) Enter the volcano by clicking on the tablet below.
4) You will be in the volcano! Talk to Fire Sensei to get your very own Starter Deck of cards.
5) In order to become a Fire Ninja, you have to click “Earn Your Fire Suit” and play against other penguins!
How to play
Like Card-Jitsu, you begin with five cards in your hand.
You also begin with 6 lives.
When it’s your turn, select one of the glowing stones in the center. It will give you a number 1-6, which is how many spaces your penguin can move. Two stones will then be glowing, which are the spaces you can move to.
- If you land on water, fire, or ice, there will be a battle between all players. Just choose the highest card of whichever element you landed on. If you win or tie with someone else, you won’t lose a life. If you lose, you lose one life.
- If two penguins are on the same stone, there will be a normal Card-Jitsu battle.
- If you land on the stone with all the elements on it, you get to choose which element everyone has to play! For example, if your highest card is a snow, choose snow and battle.
- How to gain energy: The whole point of the game is to make your opponent’s lose energy. You can gain energy by beating your opponent in a normal Card-Jitsu battle.
Take a look at all four piece of the Fire Suit:
Once you have earned your fire suit, challenge Sensei. It may be difficult, but don’t quit! When you beat him, you’ll be a Fire Ninja!
Congratulations, you are now a Fire Ninja!