How to Become an EPF Agent
Hey penguins! Do you want to become an Elite Penguin Force Agent on Club Penguin? Use this guide below and you’ll become an EPF agent in no time.
Log into Club Penguin and go to the Everyday Phoning Facility at the Ski Village.
To become an agent, you need to take a special test! The monitor will give you instructions, but follow these instructions to pass the test quickly:
1) First, a target will appear. Throw a snowball at it.
2) Next, you’ll have to walk to the green square located at the bottom right of your screen.
3) Now it’s time to show off your quickness! Waddle to the red square as fast as you can!
4) Now move away from the red square.
Okay, the cameras will be turned off, it’s time to hide! You have 20 seconds to hide from the security camera. There are two places you can hide:
5) This is the last step! Let’s see how good of an agent you are. The computer monitor will tell you to walk into a cage trap (blue square), but don’t do it! Just stand anywhere for around 20 seconds.
6) This completes your test! You will now have access to the EPF Headquarters.
Congratulations agent, welcome to the Elite Penguin Force!